Frequently Asked Questions
One-stop shop for all your signage needs
At Wellington Signs, we provide innovative signage solutions at a competitive prices. Be it an impressive signboard that you want for your shop or personalised graphics for your vehicle, you can count on us to meet your requirements and budget. We are based in Sandhurst and serve customers throughout Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey. For more details, give us a call.
Take a look at some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Do you offer free surveys and quotations? Yes, we do. Please give us a call to discuss further.
- What materials can I use for my sign? Sign materials vary depending on whether it is internal, external or vehicle signage but include acrylic, aluminium, corrugated plastic, PVC, magnetic and vinyl.
- What fonts can be used? We can use any font you require but it’s important to choose a font that is legible and reflects your brand. Remember that some fonts are difficult to read so it is important to consider factors such as visibility, readability, noticeability and legibility when choosing the font for your sign.
- Do you reflect my corporate / brand image in the signage? Yes, in fact your signage, no matter whether it is internal, an external shop front or your vehicles, should be an extension and be consistent with your existing branding.
- Can I use copyrighted images in my signage? Yes, but only with permission from the owner. If you are not an authorised agent of the images, then permission from the copyright owner is necessary.
- How long will my sign last? It depends on the material used and where the sign is installed. For example, on a vehicle we only use the best quality vinyl that comes with a 7-year guarantee.
- Can you design my signage for me? Yes, we offer a full service from design concept to completion.
- Do you offer a mobile vehicle graphics installation service? Yes, we can meet you at your place of work or home.
- What areas do you cover? We cover Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey.
- How much will my sign cost? We can work within your budget to provide you with the best, most cost-effective solution. We always provide a cost for approval prior to manufacturing or printing.
- Are proofs of my new signs provided before I decide to proceed? Yes, we will send you a proof so that all artwork can be checked and approved by you prior to installation.
- What is the difference between vehicle graphics and vehicle livery? Nothing, they are the names used to describe the application of vinyl graphics to any type of vehicle. This can range from cars, vans, trucks through to buses and boats.